Medical Document Scannings
If you manage a medical business in the Atlanta metro area and you are finding that your private medical files are starting to over take the space you have, you may want to consider a solution. Our medical document scanning services in Atlanta can help you take control of the boxes of files that you have lying around.
Get Your Free Estimate
Built for Your Industry
Modern Image works to help your business with medical document scanning and medical record scanning services. There is no need for you to buy expensive equipment or pay for storage just to house your files, we will work with you to get your files organized, providing a secure and private medical document scanning service in Atlanta and the surrounding areas.
If you need help getting your medical documents electronically scanned, contact us today at Modern Image.
Professional Medical Document Scanning You Can Trust
Modern Image has worked with many medical practices to help them clear space, improve patient outcomes, and comply with HIPAA. We understand the unique challenges that medical practices face when it comes to dealing with medical documents and files. We can help you transform your practice by providing the highest quality medical document scanning services.
Modern Image understands that privacy and confidentiality is important when it comes to your patients files, and our expert imaging consultants have many years experience dealing with both large and small confidential projects.
Why Choose Modern Image for Atlanta Document Scanning?
- The first thing we do is to visit your office or storage facility. At this time we will gather information on your scanning needs so that we can deliver an estimate to you within 24 hours. All initial estimations are completed with no cost to your business.
- Once you have decided on our medical record scanning services, we will pack up your charts, creating an inventory as we go. All charts will then be sent to our secure scanning facility. Our secure site is independently audited for HIPAA compliance.
- We prepare your documents for scanning by removing all bindings. We then use our production grade scanners to scan all of your medical records.
- Once documents have been scanned, we will categorize and index them so that they meet your individual business needs. We inspect each chart to make sure that every image meets our rigorous scanning criteria.
- All charts are then output to PDF files and sent to your electronic medical records system. We are experts at mass loading scanned charts and have worked with a large amount of differing medical systems.
- Once we have received your authorization, we will securely shred all of the charts, providing you with a certificate of destruction.