Document scanning provides a secure and cost-efficient approach for information management. Once scanned into the system, files can be searched and found instantly. Digitization is an important aspect of the modern office.
Modern Image Atlanta is the solution for all of your document scanning needs. Scanning documents frees up office space and gets rid of stacks of paper and bulky cabinets, enabling you to store information in a secure digital format for easy access. Our team is local and provides service throughout metro Atlanta.
Contact us to learn more or to schedule an estimate.
Get Your Free Estimate
Why Choose Modern Image for Document Scanning?
We have completed thousands of projects and that experience means getting your job organized and completed properly the first time. There is no need to allocate additional resources to a document scanning project – we already have a skilled team in place and ready to go.
Our expert scanning team can assist with your one-time scanning project, or we can arrange for weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly pick up for regular scanning. We can also handle extremely large document collections. Plus:
- Our scanners' hardware and software are properly configured for each customer project and the unique documents that need to be scanned.
- Our document preparation team ensures that every page will be scannable. Staples, paper clips and other bindings are removed. Sticky notes and other small pieces of paper are scanned and cropped to proper size.
- We keep our scanners clean and pristine! Each scanner is cleaned multiple times during the day to ensure your images are nearly perfect representations of the original.
- Each page is scanned using a high-end scanner with special technology to detect mis-feeds and other scanning issues.
- Each document is indexed with a unique file name, making it very easy for you to find the documents later.
- Every page is scrutinized by our quality assurance team using a visual inspection. Any page not meeting our stringent standards will be re-scanned.
- Files are encrypted and delivered. Safe and Secure!
Common Reasons to Digitize Your Documents
SIGNIFICANT COST REDUCTIONS – Most organizations who start scanning do so to realize significant cost reductions, particularly those associated with:
- Managing and storing Medical Records
- Managing and storing Financial Records
- Physical storage space
- Courier services
- Administrative costs (such as filing and retrieving)
- Legal document production
Organizations of all sizes now must comply with laws such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Sarbanes-Oxley, and FOIA requests or audits. Many of these regulations provided an initial grace period for smaller businesses, but the time to comply is now at hand. This has created a need to implement document retention policies and strategies and to seek technology that can help manage all business information more efficiently.
We are living in a time when there is an unprecedented number of natural disasters including tsunamis, hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes. When taken in concert with man-made disasters including fire or terrorism, large, medium and small businesses are greatly impacted. Unless the organization has a fully implemented disaster recovery plan, it is likely its operations will be shut down. Inc. Magazine reported "that 75 percent of SMB's (Small and Medium-Sized Businesses) have no disaster recovery plan and that 40% never reopen after a disaster." According to market analyst firm, Gartner Group, "50 percent of SMB's will go out of business within three years if lost data can not be recovered within 24 hours."
These staggering percentages are forcing SMB’s to consider digitizing their paper information assets for ready retrieval, while storing paper off-site to ensure the physical protection of their information and ensure business continuity, should they experience a data storage disaster.