Document Scanning For Office Relocations
If your office is in the middle of a move, or you are planning a move, you know how stressful and complicated relocating an entire office can be. Not only do you have to worry about moving electronics and furniture, but you may also be worried as to how you are going to move all of those paper files securely, without losing important information in the process.
There is a solution when it comes to those files, that solution is to go electronic. If you are looking to safely and securely transfer files, contact us today at Modern Image.
Securing Files During Office Relocations
When it comes to securing your companies files we believe that document scanning is your best choice, here is why:
- By scanning your files before you move you can create electronic documentation that can be easily backed up.
- When you have backed up electronic files you greatly reduce the risk of losing important documents, no matter how far you are moving.
- When your documents are scanned you have easy access to them, this can be helpful when you need a certain document whilst you are moving.
- Scanning your documents reduces the risk of security breaches whilst moving. It is quite easy for a file or document to get dropped, or get placed in the wrong hands during a move.
- Having your documents scanned before relocating reduces the amount of paper and boxes you have to move, therefore removing the chances of these boxes or files getting lost.
Modern Image Document Organization Services
When you hire modern image to scan your files, you are hiring a complete organization service. From beginning to end our experts help your company scan and organize all of your important documentation. The following steps are taken by all Modern Image Staff, ensuring that you are receiving a complete file organization service.
- A project manager from Modern Image will visit your office to find out what you are looking for and to provide you information on storage requirements.
- We will then provide you with a free estimate in writing within 24 hours of visiting your office or storage location.
- Our document specialists will pack files, take a complete inventory, then transport all files to our secure scanning location.
- We will prepare all files for scanning, ensuring that we are scanning the documents correctly to get the clearest image possible.
- Once scanning is completed, we will organize and index all files to your specific requests. Files will then be output to PDF, JPG, or TIFF.
- All paper files will then be either securely shredded or stored.
Contact Modern Image Today
If you are looking to relocate your office and you would like to have your files scanned and electronically organized, contact us today at Modern Image. We will scan and organize your documents without you having to lift a finger. Contact us today at 703-286-7735 or fill out a contact form.